Tuesday, February 21, 2017

ALL ABOUT ME

ALL ABOUT ME

Hi my name is Tiare and I am 9yrs old. My favourite colour is blue, my favourite sport is Netball and Volleyball. What I want to be when I grow up is a singer because I like singing. My favourite food is mince and rice and my favorite takeaway is Pizza hut.

I have three siblings and they are Alfred my little brother. He is 8yrs old and Dianne my little sister who is only 1yrs old. Then I have a big brother Sione who is 12yrs old.

What I do at home is play outside or I play with my sister or I go and see my baby couson.

Then sometimes when I’m not allowed to go outside or and my aunt's house then I read, write and draw or make like a plane. There is one thing I want to ACHIEVE at school is be more confident and learn heaps at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment